Thursday, January 27, 2011

West Coast report



Flip flops in January is a pretty damn civilized concept, especially when I think about the nuisance of  crossing an intersection in NYC, post-snowstorm (which apparently is all the time these days).  But now that my closest geographical acronym is PCH, I'm pissed that I'll be missing this Adrian "in conversation" with artist Leanne Shapton event next month at the Strand, where he'll also be signing copies of his new book Scenes from an Impending Marriage. I went to his (really amazing) wedding years ago where guests were given the original version of this comic as favors. Which reminds me, I should have sold mine on eBay when I still had a chance.

Wednesday, February 9th, 7:00 pm
Strand Bookstore
726 Broadway
In conversation with Leanne Shapton.

No comments: